Take Advantage of Volume Discounts and Implement Licenses When You’re Ready
Despite the buzz about cloud, Gartner Group estimates that by 2023, overall cloud spending will account for about 35% of all enterprise software spend. The balance? Remember perpetual licensing? Committing to multi-year software purchases today has implications on capital, operating, and cash budgets. With SoftwareCENTRAL, your organization doesn’t have to hold back on projects due to budget constraints. SoftwareCENTRAL provides you with perpetual licensing at the lowest possible price, providing you with long-term cost control and flexible deployment and fee schedules.
Software CENTRAL is aninnovative software licensing model. Take advantage of volume discounts rates. With SoftwareCENTRAL, you purchase the software and support you will need for the future, today, resulting in savings and better control of both capital and operating expenses.
First year operating expenses are reduced by 50% or more by deferring costs until licenses are actually deployed and eliminating maintenance fees on the licenses you are not yet using. With SoftwareCENTRAL, amortization and maintenance fees are structured to fit your budget and schedule, freeing up cash flow.
SoftwareCENTRAL is unique to every organization. A customized deployment schedule is tailor-made to align with your actual usage and available budget and can be adjusted as your needs change.
Lock in multi-year volume discounts and lower software costs with SoftwareCENTRAL.
How It Works:
- Central purchases your future software and support requirements today, capturing volume discounts and providing you with long-term control over operating costs.
- The costs of the up-front license fees are matched to your planned use of the software which frees up cash flow and eliminates that one-time hit to your bottom line.
- Customize your deployment schedule to align maintenance and licensing fees to your available budget.
- Charge maintenance fees to your operating budget only as licenses are deployed.
- Roll-out dates are adjusted as your software needs change.
- Each transaction structure is uniquely developed to capture the maximum vendor volume discount.
- Allows you better control of your CapEx and OpEx costs over an extended window.
- Typically results in a minimum 50% reduction to first year operating expenses for software and support by deferring costs until licenses are deployed.
- Aligns costs with revenues and project deliverables.
Central Technology Services provides innovative, customized financial solutions that remove budgetary barriers from software and hardware purchases. We partner with more than 40 top enterprise technology companies, including 8 of the top 10 Global 100 software leaders and have structured over a billion dollars in transactions over the last 20 years.